Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Well Established Interactive Game Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am listing the following well established interactive game site with over 2600 Members.

http://www.genmaps.com

The site is well known in the Command and Conquer gaming community. The site is listed in all of the major search engines and is getting thousands of daily page views. The site averages around 1300 daily uniques and about 7500 plus page views. You can view the sites traffic by using the (Statistics) link on the navagation bar, or you can view the server stats for March below.
the 4th column is the daily unique visitors.

http://www.genmaps.com/genmapstats.jpg

The site offers downloads, forums, and much much more! The site comes with 6 templates and about 15 extra headers if you would like to change one out. The site is extremly popular and is listed on the official C and C game site. Site can be made into a multi-game site. The site is interactive and users usually update the site content daily. The site has a low Alexa ranking
and is currently ranked with a page rank of (4). Included in the sale is the entire site, all content scripts and html. Domain will be transferred free of charge. Hosting for the site is included for the next 5 months. Site gets about 15 to 20 new signups each day. Google ads were introduced to the site a few weeks ago and i am guessing produces about $3.00 per day based
on our increase.

Starting offer is $1000, PM all offers.

This is a fine example of PHPNuke.

namestaker

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice looking site. Looks like some serious work went into it. Looks like an interesting game as well. Best of luck on selling site and domain...

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
err some more detailed stats? like what column is which

can you include the usage stats for : genmaps.com perhaps :) so it says on the top genmaps

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The 4th row is the unique visitors, I believe its webalizer stats.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jeez 0 PR . i thought it was as PR 5 this mornin

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Yes, the 4th row is unique its webalizer stats. Site is getting about 1200 uniques per day on the average. Any more questions let
me know.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I guess i should claify if you are making a bids on this site please bid in increments of at least $25. Thanks

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
We are looking for serious offers only, people have made bids on this site and have not followed through. Any questions drop me a PM. Thanks

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are still accepting offers for this site. Traffic has increased and Google ads were introduced to the site.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namestaker said:
Nice looking site. Looks like some serious work went into it. Looks like an interesting game as well. Best of luck on selling site and domain...

I agree, very nice...........
ED

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you do another stats screenshot with the url in it as well as the top referrers screenshot (top 10 is fine).

Thanks much.

John

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received one offer so far for $975. I will continue to accept offers for the next 24 hours, if nothing else then SOLD. PM any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators