• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

well look who decided to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Kool

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
2,415
Reaction score
2
It's been two years since I've been to this forum. I was once a prolific and passionate regular on here. I see a lot of familiar faces, and a lot of randoms as well. I'm looking to get back into domains. just wanted to say hi.
 
Pleasure to do business with you in the past and hopefully in the future.
Welcome back!
 
welcome back!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom