• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What a package I have! (names like piece.us and traffic names)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Check this out!

I need to make a quick C-note so I am offering EVERYTING below for $100:


liqueur.us (imagine the end-user sales this one can fetch!)

piece.us


Traffic:

alltommalmo.com: (240 uniques in 2 weeks)


06/15/04 15

06/16/04 12

06/17/04 17

06/18/04 17

06/19/04 11

06/20/04 13

06/21/04 10

06/22/04 10

06/23/04 15

06/24/04 14

06/25/04 27

06/26/04 17

06/27/04 10

06/28/04 25

06/29/04 19


Get it while it's hot!
 
OK people, work with me here. I would LOVE to sell this tonight, so I will include this!:

The name: tadera.com

Traffic so far in June: 311 uniques, CTR = 5%!

Come on, this can ALL be yours for only $100
 
I would prefer "liquor.us" and "peace.us" for $100. :-)
 
mihe said:
I would prefer "liquor.us" and "peace.us" for $100. :-)


I would prefer people like you stick some other forums *insert smiley here*

Anyways, the traffic coming to the traffic names are pure typos and will stay! They are typos of the BIG swedish sites:

www.tradera.com

and

www.alltommalmo.se

Thanks // Peter
 
Did I mention I need to sell this within 24 hours?

I will include another traffic name, please buy all of it now since I am out of traffic :(

tradra.com (137 unqiues so far in June)

Typo name so steady traffic like all others
 
come to papa...

EVERYTHING for only $100!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom