• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What are you waiting for ?Who are you waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
I try to get these answers ,and if your answers are unique,you can get big prizes,like sb got many years b4.
We are waiting for our shares price get 10 time return in 3 years,we were waiting our lll.com get 200 times of return in 10 years.We were waiting .co.in to have much value since 2005 ,and there are still 3 years on the way.We are waiting a girl that 10k miles from you,but you need to wait the investmetn on shares and domain names to be successful,so you can buy airtickets and houses to live with her.When you get married ,you are waiting your children to grow up.and your children ask you :Daddy,what are we waiting here on the earth?Who are we waiting for ?
 
I try to get these answers ,and if your answers are unique,you can get big prizes,like sb got many years b4.
We are waiting for our shares price get 10 time return in 3 years,we were waiting our lll.com get 200 times of return in 10 years.We were waiting .co.in to have much value since 2005 ,and there are still 3 years on the way.We are waiting a girl that 10k miles from you,but you need to wait the investmetn on shares and domain names to be successful,so you can buy airtickets and houses to live with her.When you get married ,you are waiting your children to grow up.and your children ask you :Daddy,what are we waiting here on the earth?Who are we waiting for ?

I am waiting for Jesus Christ to come back,while I am waiting I try and fullfill the great commision and help feed widows, orphans and those less fortunate, although my answer may move this thread to religion section, thats what i am waiting for. Not intersted in any prizes though
Joe
 
I, myself am awaiting the arrival of the Anti-Christ and the destruction of all mankind. The mark of 666 bears the sign of the son of the devil. I will wait for the four horsemen and the coming apocalypse.
 
I'm waiting for someone to buy my domains so I can drive that new dark purple colored Hummer4.0, live in that newly built 8 BDR tropical ocean view home, roam on that beautiful 20,000 acre fruit tree estate and wishing upon every glittering star on a cool clear night sipping on a bottle of Cristal. So with that said, please donate to the Homeless Foundation. Thank you.
 
i am waiting for me to know what i am waiting for
 
Everybody is waiting for death.
 
I`m waiting to clonate myself and start all over
 
I, myself am awaiting the arrival of the Anti-Christ and the destruction of all mankind. The mark of 666 bears the sign of the son of the devil. I will wait for the four horsemen and the coming apocalypse.

Sounds like a hyphenated, three-word IDN .mobi :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom