• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What do you guys thinks of these names for my small business?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Well I've decided to start a site dedicated to high school recruiting and helping people out with getting recruited. I just registeres these two names for my small business.

Well I need a community so I chose TalkPreps.com. There are a lot of sports people out there that like to follow up and coming preps so I thought that would be good. I'll create a forum with that and put videos and articles of preps there.

For my money making site I chose RecruitProfile.com. I will create profiles to send to colleges for people here, highlight tapes and written profiles.

Do these sound like they will work? I like them.
 
I like your names...PM sent with suggestions as well.

Good luck with your venture.
 
I like your names...PM sent with suggestions as well.

Good luck with your venture.

Thank you very much Onward. I bought PrepFile.com and donated some for your help. Thanks.

So now for the rest of you, do you like RecruitProfile.com or PrepFile.com?

Thanks again Onward!
 
Hey, No problem. I was glad I could help....I like Prepfile.com...it sounds alot like "profile" and is seriously brandable for your business model...I can almost hear it on ESPN when they talk about HS recruiting classes.

Also...Thanks for the donation...it was a good suprise!
 
It wasn't much but it was the least I could do. I really do like the idea of branding that. Yea it would be nice to hear on ESPN U one day, "John Somebody runs a 4.3 according to PrepFile.":bounce:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom