• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What do you think ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
I have had an offer for "elitemodels.com" for nearly 9k,it even could be someone on here LOL

Their first offer was 3.5k the second is now 9k,im not desperate to sell but i thought the first offer was strong and a big hike for the second,i was wondering how far they will go ?

The offers have come through sedo !

Through experience what are you thoughts ?
 
haggle a bit more - you know what you would sell it for, if they give you a tasty price then go for it.
 
The buyer might be the elite model management agency (where all the typos coming from anyway ;)
 
I think 5x annual revenue is about right.
Even at 9k, you could probably buy a decent generic
.com and have money left over.
 
Thanks huge but the potential of this domain is massive as its generating traffic and revenue undeveloped !
 
The day I sell something that is making 6k per year for 9K is the day I quit the business.
 
I would try to raise the bar. Send the stats back to the bidder. It is reasonable to ask for 2-3 years of revenue, if I remember well it is around $500/month now right ?
Seize the opportunity but don't sell for cheap when you can keep your monthly check. BTW if you don't sell develop to increase revenue.
Good luck.
 
HI

if I where u I would sell it for 9k np..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
Consider that elitemodels is a term in the industry.
 
understand the financial situation but i'd keep it unless you can lease it which would be an interesting proposition say $3K upfront and $700/month for 24/36 months...
 
http://www.eonline.com/On/Model/Themodels/Banks/

Elite Models had something to do with Tyra Banks and a heap of other Well Known Models.

Elite Models aint going anywhere anytime soon! Ask for 4 - 5 Years of what you're making now. Im very positive this could be Elite Model Agency going for it.. could be.. $20,000 , sale!
 
Down here in South Florida the "Elite Models" booth is in the mall all the time looking for new models...they are a mega rich company worth hundreds of millions...maybe alot more...this domain should be sold for 20-35k imo
 
Good luck in your case.
 
I dunno I would take 9k.. I messed one up on sedo for 5k guy offered 3k i said no he went to 5k i reply with 10k and he never contacted me again I was so mad I was gona sell for 3k as well but got to gready :) so stuped..

I wish you luck just dont push it too far..
 
try to get low $XXXXX out of them, we know that the company that wants the domain can afford it.

Unless it is someone else that is trying to get it from you for less then sell to the end user.
 
If someone offers 9k, it is usually because they are expecting to pay no more than 10k. The 1k difference is ´room to haggle´. Therefore I would guess that you can expect to get 10k at the moment.

However, looking at the elite model site you would have to say that it could be worth a hell of a lot more.

Good luck. Creature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom