• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What does "Tweakerville" mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I have backordered Tweakerville.com through pool.com, it had OWE, and I have no idea how to optimize the parking page(Namedrive) it is on. It only gets 10-12 visitors a day.
I think the visitors are looking for "adult swim" cartoons.
What would be a good and/or profitable keyword(s) ?

Does "Tweakerville" refer to something I am ignorant about ?
 
"Tweaking", in British slang anyways, is a drug reference to being high, probably on crack or crystal meth I think...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom