Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What Domains Should I Develop

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In this environment of self-isolation and the real possibility of multiple phases of COVID-19 resurgence, it is an opportunity to analyze our domain portfolios and diversify revenue sources. The most basic revenue sources are domain parking and domain flipping. However, the issue with parking is that PPC (Pay-per-click) click-through percentages and revenue are not enough to create cash flow for most domains that’s anywhere near a living wage. Domain flipping is an endless cycle because you have to continuously flip domains and acquire new domains to flip in order to create steady income. Domain development is the ideal way to create recurring revenue if done correctly.

Follow the link below for the entire article:

What Domains Should I Develop

I look forward to your thoughts and feedback.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

there is more mention of the word "flip" above , than there is information about "which" domains to develop on the blog :)

I think if you use ppc, then it can help you decide some domains to develop, if you have the skills
if no skills, then you'll either have to learn or burn...some cash out of pocket to pay somebody

still, with ppc stats, if a domain has 20% ctr, then that's 2 out of 10 will click.
additionally, one can see search terms visitors clicked most and region, which can help with keyword content for website
with regional/country, you can tailor for that too
there is transitional data there, if you want to use it

imo….

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom