Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

what forms do you use for lead gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm foraying into a CPL affiliate site, and need to build a good clean form for capturing leads.

anyone have experience with this and what do you use to build your forms?

I wouldn't really know how to code my own form script so I'm looking for something more or less out of the box.

I just fooled around with PHPFormGenerator and the result is kind of big and blocky. looking for something a little more tight, clean and professional looking. also, it generates the form on a separate page, but I need something I can embed into the pages of my site.

any tips on this would be awesome!

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so, someone PM'd me the other day to ask how i resolved this. for the benefit of anyone else looking to tackle this kind of thing, .. i found that there is a pretty incredible wordpress plugin for creating custom forms called 'cforms II'

so give that a look. it is super flexible, fairly easy to use (once you learn all the options)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators