• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What happend to Milliondollarhomepage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! wow...

















..... ok someone bann me now please?
put me out of my misery
lmao.
my first time back on the site in quite a while...
and yes I make a fool of myself.


thank you Rob now I see the right page
 
LMAO made me laugh now but I knew the site was down for a while yesterday.
 
LOL I wondered what had happened until I viewed the url.... it was down a long time yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom