Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker What happened to Moniker Support ?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Things get a lot better at Moniker once you get an account rep...a specific person to deal with on all issues.

Domain Summit 2024

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
been there, done that. Still not the same as it was.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If you can, apply for a Fabulous.com business account.

.Com is $6.75
and registrations are fast.

Patrick

All registrations are fast at registrar's. Moniker they are instant. I wouldn't touch Fabulous.com's services with a 50 foot pole. Just look at their screwed up parking program.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Moniker support getting worse, 4 days and waiting for an email to support requesting a domain transfer, very poor.

trlg

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their phone support is excellent. The thing is, the last thing I want is to pay $20-30 for a phone call from Czech Republic to USA. I did it only once, when it was urgent and I knew that I couldn't rely on their email support. I have to admit that on the phone they were very helpful, that's a big A+. As far as email support, it has happened to me more than once, to send an email inquiry and get no response at all.

Moniker is the best registrar in all aspects and I have always been recommending them and referring customers to them , but unfortunately by far not the best when it comes to email support. I have been reading posts from forum members complaining about that for as long as I can remember and it's the one single thing that's moniker's weakness.

i have the exact total opposite experience. Email is... well the usual, whereas the one phone call that i did make to my account rep got returned... just slightly less than 1 week after that! Not a very happy camper then, i must say (email is the usual, while phone is the "best"). I must qualify this, though, since u obviously had a different experience. I guess it must boil down to ur particular account rep's habits....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom