Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is it with kids these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
/sigh @ the n00b wanna-be-scammer...
$840 was the price another company gave me..and you know that. I linked you to the parts. :rolleyes:

You fail to make any point. The parts you sent me did not include a case, fans, dvd drive, OS, and powersupply among others as I have stated several times now. That still does not change the fact that I can charge however much I want for my computers. You are able to make a choice to purchase it or not. I cannot force it upon you.

Domain Summit 2024

cleverlyslick

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, that's the first time you acknowledge it, so I will give you a break. Just remember, busting EGS's nuts over a deal that cost you nothing is not nice to do here. It shows that you're not focused.

that puts the nail in the coffin.just drop it yusio and don't hurt your business rep.charge it to the game and keep it moving.you will get other custies eventually.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Bottom line: shop at NewEgg :D

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand this situation from every perspective, and what I would say is that both parties here have done something wrong in the past. The fact of the matter is that Yusio should not be wasting his time shouting EGS out. There is no point he should be able to realise that he was trying to get the upper hand by chatting shit. On the flip side Yusio shouldnt have gotten into the whole stolen domain fiasco.
Both will learn. Lets now leave this, and close this thread? Is there any point in further argument/debate..?

MikeTrike

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright, I had to register just to express my feelings of disgust for such ignorance by EGS. Yusio in no way did anything wrong, EGS asked for a price, was provide one, then became stupid. End of story, you don't walk into walmart, target, best buy, circuit city, conns, target, whatever, and tell them you need something and become beligerent when they dont give it to you for damn near free. If the parts cost $500, then whats a reasonable amount for his time? Whats a reasonable amount for his investment, risk, warranty provided to you? Whats it worth for peace of mind that your computer is built properly when obviously you are a dipstick? Also I have spent nearly 100k at newegg in the past five years, and yes, many of those parts you selected are crap. Reviews dont mean a damn thing, what if somebody did a review stating that jumping off a bridge onto sharp jagged rocks was a ten out of ten? would it be good then? no, because they are words from another person and not an investigation with any intellect that you may or may not have. Now I could go on and on and on with this, but I am certain you will not read this in its entirety, and arguing on the internet is useless. Just throwing my point out there, so if I dont post again, its because you are a DIP!

cleverlyslick

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright, I had to register just to express my feelings of disgust for such ignorance by EGS. Yusio in no way did anything wrong, EGS asked for a price, was provide one, then became stupid. End of story, you don't walk into walmart, target, best buy, circuit city, conns, target, whatever, and tell them you need something and become beligerent when they dont give it to you for damn near free. If the parts cost $500, then whats a reasonable amount for his time? Whats a reasonable amount for his investment, risk, warranty provided to you? Whats it worth for peace of mind that your computer is built properly when obviously you are a dipstick? Also I have spent nearly 100k at newegg in the past five years, and yes, many of those parts you selected are crap. Reviews dont mean a damn thing, what if somebody did a review stating that jumping off a bridge onto sharp jagged rocks was a ten out of ten? would it be good then? no, because they are words from another person and not an investigation with any intellect that you may or may not have. Now I could go on and on and on with this, but I am certain you will not read this in its entirety, and arguing on the internet is useless. Just throwing my point out there, so if I dont post again, its because you are a DIP!

welcome to dnforum mike :smilewinkgrin:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stay Focused, you kids are all being gay..and you did'nt even find the pot at the end of the rainbow yet... :hippie:

Work on it! :becky:

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems like everyone loses here to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators