• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is rev share at eNom's parking service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PortfolioCash

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Looks like eNom uses a Yahoo/Overture feed. Does anyone have any idea what revshare an enduser gets parking a domain at eNom? 5%? 45%?

I'm debating buying a domain - I have the enduser's rev stats, so knowing his rev share would help me figure out if I'm overpaying for the domain. Thanks in advance for any insights. -Alex
 
Enom has a parking service ?
 
madcamel said:
Enom has a parking service ?

I never heard of one either. Are you sure your not talking about there own rev service that they use for themselves on expired names that are in auction?
 
think he means the enom lander you get on a domain in their posession like shaggy said,
 
I haven't heard much about eNom's program before I bumped into it by accident, but yes they do have a program open to third parties as far as I know. You can call their biz dev and confirm for yourserlves. ymmv.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom