Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is sedo revenue share %?

Status
Not open for further replies.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I can see Godaddy offers up to 80% revenue share but what's Sedo's revenue share %? Is it better than Godaddy's offer?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I can see Godaddy offers up to 80%

saying that they pay, "up to" 80%, is a lot different than actually getting that amount.

however, with any ppc service you use, the difference will always be..... how well "godaddy pages convert, in comparison to sedo's"

and the only way to know for sure is to try both or all.

;)

imo....

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
saying that they pay, "up to" 80%, is a lot different than actually getting that amount.

however, with any ppc service you use, the difference will always be..... how well "godaddy pages convert, in comparison to sedo's"

and the only way to know for sure is to try both or all.

;)

imo....

But what's any announced % or any experience of Sedo is offering better revenue share than Godaddy! If someone has tried both then any experience in general who is offering better revenue share %?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But what's any announced % or any experience of Sedo is offering better revenue share than Godaddy! If someone has tried both then any experience in general who is offering better revenue share %?

Unless you plan on using Sedo Parking to get accepted into Sedo Pro or as a discount on commission, parking at Sedo is a waste of time.

I used Godaddy Cash Parking before and it was good with a lot of options, good epc, etc... But, the downfall is that you have to pay for it, so unless your domains are doing a decent amount in rev each month(At least enough to pay for the monthly fee and meet the minimum payout) than this is a waste of time too.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless you plan on using Sedo Parking to get accepted into Sedo Pro or as a discount on commission, parking at Sedo is a waste of time.

I used Godaddy Cash Parking before and it was good with a lot of options, good cpc, etc... But, the downfall is that you have to pay for it, so unless your domains are doing a decent amount in rev each month(At least enough to pay for the monthly fee and meet the minimum payout) than this is a waste of time too.

so what's the difference between, having to "pay a fee to park at godadidy and being able to "park for free at every other ppc"?

:rolleyes:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so what's the difference between, having to "pay a fee to park at godadidy and being able to "park for free at every other ppc"?

:rolleyes:

Because, there may be free parking companies that you would get the same results as GoDaddy Cash Parking in terms of ctr, clicks, earnings, etc... Plus, if your domains are only making $5 a month and you take the 80% rev plan, you would be losing money.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can see 110$/click at Godaddy @ 80% rev share that helps me to conclude that Godaddy really offers 80% but so far I don't know how much Sedo is offering. You can see Godaddy's highest click here "<mod edit>link removed</mod edit>"
I am also interested in some other domain parking and Sedo is the big one but I want to know if Sedo is offering good % than Godaddy? So far I can see Godaddy is the leader and if investor has good niche then 12$/month is not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can see 110$/click at Godaddy @ 80% rev share that helps me to conclude that Godaddy really offers 80% but so far I don't know how much Sedo is offering. You can see Godaddy's highest click here http://www.globalcashsite.com/make-money-online/best-google-adsense-alternatives/

I am also interested in some other domain parking and Sedo is the big one but I want to know if Sedo is offering good % than Godaddy? So far I can see Godaddy is the leader and if investor has good niche then 12$/month is not an issue.

Man, you just started this thread, so you could advertise this link and get people to sign up for GoDaddy Cash Parking through your affiliate link..... :?:

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man, you just started this thread, so you could advertise this link and get people to sign up for GoDaddy Cash Parking through your affiliate link..... :?:

1. No, I really want to know about Sedo Rev %.
2. I am sure 90% people coming to this domain specific related forum already know about Godaddy or already members.
3. I posted link, when it was required and moderator can remove any time, does not matter.

I need to find do I keep focusing at Godaddy or Sedo is also good choice.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you really want to know

go read thru the "Domains with Traffic" section here on the forum

read back several years if necessary, and you probably won't find more "two" sellers who used godaddy parking.

imo....

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you really want to know

go read thru the "Domains with Traffic" section here on the forum

read back several years if necessary, and you probably won't find more "two" sellers who used godaddy parking.

imo....

Rev % is good at Godaddy but the biggest drawback is quarterly payments and no bank wire payment option.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It is generally accepted that Sedo keeps 40% of your click revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom