• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is the Best parking program

Status
Not open for further replies.

namesdencom

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
4
I just bought FindaCollegeLoan.com and want to park it and about 300 other domain names that I own.

What is the best parking choice in your opinion for results and payout?

thx
 
FYI - My school related names do very well at Fabulous.com

Good luck
 
these high paying keywords do very well at parked.com, I tried a bunch of services. The highest paying ones aer the ones with yahoo feed. parked.com and trafficz.com. ActiveAudience has also yahoo feed, I will give them a try soon and let you know if you want. Parkingpanel.com which uses google feed, is also good
 
This is my preference in order.

parked.com
domainsponsor.com
trafficclub.com
namedrive.com
parkingpanel.com

the rest is history.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom