• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is the MOST you have ever paid for a domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Jedi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
Just curious. The most I have spent on a single domain is $1,600.
 
Hmmm ... I believe the most I've ever paid was $150. Funny thing though, the person I purchased it from had recently paid $350 for it.
 
Hopefully not a $1 more than I needed to.
 
loads, more than i have earned
 
2k. But the buyer sold it at 3x the price.
 
$800 for a domain, $7500 for a website
 
$30 := the highest reg fee :D
 
$32,000 is the most I spent on a single domain this year.. but would not like to say what I spent last year :-(
 
6500
 
$3,500.00

But ask me this time next week and that number is likely to be a tad higher.

Ive purchased a couple good .nets from Bob here.
 
35K.. most were reg fee back in the day though :)
 
How about listing some of thsoe domain names?
 
flybuzz said:
How about listing some of thsoe domain names?

now that would just be silly. Domain Sales and Purchases should really be made confidential, unless both parties agree on their publication.

For many reason including legal and *cough* tax reasons. :censored:
 
So far it looks like typeins takes the cake at 35k while namestrands comes in at a close second with 32k.

Please note that this is not a competition!

Let's keep them coming...
 
$20 is the most I paid for <edited>, it had a store but I had no use for the store.

That not counting the time spent on it, as the sellers domain hosting place, tried to steal the domain from me and the seller. We both spent alot of time stopping the hosting place, in the end I out right told Enom. Fine it has me as the contact person, I demend you frezze the domain.

And email the contact person by email, and by phone after your waiting time to make sure it was not changed. They said ok then, and with in 15 mins they put it back into my enom account. The guy that sold it to me, had told the hosting place to transfer it to my enom account.

Well they did put it into my account, but then they called enom and had them move it into some one account. At the hosting place, they thought no one would catch this move. And that they could keep the domain then, but enom did call them after I demanded they frezze it. And they told enom it was a mix up, but they would not take any emails from me or the seller.

Nor would they take any calls from me or the seller in over 3 days, in other words they lied to enom. As it was no mix up at all, they thought we would give up on getting the domain back. And enom was not very helpful at all, till I demended they take action for the record. Then they got it back to me, as I and the real owner both told enom it was rightfully my domain on the phone. Tim
 
dont you think that is a little more information than we required?

the question was what was the most you paid for a domain.

If you need to confess something may I suggest you speak to a priest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom