• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is the MOST you have ever paid for a domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1950.00 - and it was a .net
 
liking your style name strands!
personally have only spent reg fee but have about 500 of the bad boys so spent enough!
have been willing to pay 4k. didn't accept my offer though.
any big guns out there who have paid telephone numnbers?!
 
$4,000 - included 2 .com's
 
5,500$ for a pair a few months ago
3,500$ for one last year
 
well I have beat my own record and just spent $52,000 on a domain in a private sale.
 
namestrands said:
well I have beat my own record and just spent $52,000 on a domain in a private sale.

Congrads namestrands! it must be a nice domain for sure.
 
I am so proud! 23CDN$ is the most, and it was a turn key website. In total I think I spent 1XX$ and made 3XX$ back:). Not bad... but I think I am done with them now:(
 
only around $5 lol i am small fry compared to you guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom