• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What is worth more Widgets.info or eWidgets.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simplexity

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone,
I wish to get into a certain market and I need your opinion on what domain would be a better buy in terms of brandability and SEO.

What is worth more Widgets.info or iWidgets.com or eWidgets.com

I am very interested to hear your views,
Thanks,
Simon
 
It completely depend on the market. If it's realestate, I would take Boston.info over eBoston.com any day. If it's web based, I would take iChat.com over Chat.info. You haven't provided enough information to receive a quality enough answer.
 
Thanks for your reply.
Ok i will give you more details.
The domain is similar to plumbing.
i.e. what is better iPlumbing.com/ePlumbing.com or Plumbing.info

It is not really web based. For SEO reasons is the prefix i or e devaluing?
 
if its something that makes sense with e, such as epayments, etransaction, eshopping then eXXX is better, for most other cases I myself would rather own the .info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom