Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is your highest price sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well Ive only had one sale AdvertKing.com for $45.00

A

alaneads

I sold fetishs.com for $2000 back a couple years ago.. I was 16 at the time, thought that was a ton of cash.... i realize now that i probably could have gotten more.

Darkfire001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well at 16 $2,000 would seem like alot of money. Enough for a down-payment on a car.

fxdogg

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
we've paid $300,000 for one domain 2 years ago.

and done several other buys over 100k

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you care to share the domain names with us?

Originally posted by fxdogg
we've paid $300,000 for one domain 2 years ago.

and done several other buys over 100k

Sportacle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold Tycoon.com for $150K in Spring of 2000. I think some of you may have seen it on the GD Sales list.

Does that grab top spot in this forum? If so, please send the $2 to a charity :)

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sport, I think it grabs top spot for single sale...MIKEMIKE takes top spot thus far in terms of total revenue. At least with regard to dn sales this year.

cxz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sportacle
Sold Tycoon.com for $150K in Spring of 2000. I think some of you may have seen it on the GD Sales list.

Does that grab top spot in this forum? If so, please send the $2 to a charity :)

Tycoon.com doesn't even resolve.
tycoon.tv 500 per year. an ordinary premium name.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Togoodhlth
Sport, I think it grabs top spot for single sale...MIKEMIKE takes top spot thus far in terms of total revenue. At least with regard to dn sales this year.

Gregrg has not shared his sales figures, but I am sure he would smoke MikeMike. :D

-Bob

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob

Gregrg has not shared his sales figures, but I am sure he would smoke MikeMike. :D

-Bob

I said myself on other 2 trhead that I think that George sold much more then me, again I said myself 2 times.....

anyway what I posted its just a little part of the sales I made, just for October and 4 days of November you can add $ 50k:D :D :D

Sportacle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tycoon.com was my only public sale. I, as others on thi thread, have sales of a significant nature that just can't be mentioned due to leaglities. But, the highest sale was $150K for me (although I have had two of them) :)

fxdogg

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brujah, how are you ?
Hows biz on your end ?

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to quantify that statement by saying "of those who posted figures in this thread".

BTW nice sale Sportacle.

NetTuner

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Privet Slavik. Let me guess, naked.com for $300,000 and blacksex.com for $100,000. Those were great deals! You've got most of the good niches all to yourself, must convert real well. Want to sell anything?

wohl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike

I said myself on other 2 trhead that I think that George sold much more then me, again I said myself 2 times.....

anyway what I posted its just a little part of the sales I made, just for October and 4 days of November you can add $ 50k:D :D :D

Bet you can't believe your luck about how cheaply you managed to rent out your registrar connection to begin with, and how slowly competing speculators and registrars got their act together.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wohl

Bet you can't believe your luck about how cheaply you managed to rent out your registrar connection to begin with, and how slowly competing speculators and registrars got their act together.

well, your talking can be explained just with ONE WORD, go figure.....:D :D

wohl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike

well, your talking can be explained just with ONE WORD, go figure.....:D :D

i'm afraid you're mistaken, not everyone has money as their main motivation in life.
I considered approaching registrars, but wouldn't feel good about having privileged access and more especially, have better things like studying to do with my time than play a zero-sum game. Although, maybe if I had a family and regular job I would think differently.
But what I'm interested to know is why hardly anyone made the effort a year to eighteen months ago when there was huge money to be made. Did they think it unfair, lack the time or money, or perhaps just didn't notice the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom