• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What kind of ring did the rabbit buy his girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
636
Reaction score
0
:washing:
:scared:
:help:
:blah:
:coffee:
:ballchain:
:nono:
14-Carrot Gold !:clown:

Thank you laughing.......:love:
 
mmhhh...maybe a steel ring!!
 
You know what, the first time when I proposed to my wife with a steel ring..... I almost died so, I changed it to a VERY SMALLER diamond ring WITH OUT any steel.
:deadhorse:
Just kidding...:smow: :jaw:
Abraham said:
mmhhh...maybe a steel ring!!
 
Guys, maybe it's time to take a break from the riddles? Most of us read these type of riddles when we were very young. You're filling up the whole section with them. How about a really good funny joke next time instead of a riddle? And maybe only like 1 per week?
 
Riddle me, riddle me. :target: :cheer2:

I got these jokes from my kids... I thought that humor section was a section for people to come and read and have something to laugh about... does it matter if it is a kid's joke? Laughing is good for the health!

This joke is for everyone. If it has offended you or you don't think it is funny, then next time I post a humor thread, please don't read it (you know my username already).... the rules don't restrict members to only write one thread per week in humor.... I hope that more members will write in this section as well as other sections.... you don't want member not to write... isn't it better for me to write some jokes instead of leaving this section empty???
===============================================================
Duckinla said:
Guys, maybe it's time to take a break from the riddles? Most of us read these type of riddles when we were very young. You're filling up the whole section with them. How about a really good funny joke next time instead of a riddle? And maybe only like 1 per week?
 
these jokes are kind of getting lame
 
not one of the best out there
 
What kind of ring did the chicken buy for his girlfriend?
A chicken wing... kek.. I make this up..
 
You are really better than me. ha ha ha
I had a good laugh......

Can I give you other answer but it is little bit not funny ...... Buffalo wing.:help:

tekz999 said:
What kind of ring did the chicken buy for his girlfriend?
A chicken wing... kek.. I make this up..
 
I got these jokes from my kids... I thought that humor section was a section for people to come and read and have something to laugh about... does it matter if it is a kid's joke? Laughing is good for the health!

Since they come from your kids, maybe they would be more appropriate posted in a forum for kids. Not trying to be mean, but quality is better than quantity.
 
If you are looking for quality then you better find it in the domains related section not here ! Go here! "Is quantity or quality preferred? What are your buying habits? http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=169045&highlight=quality+quantity " Here you can discuss about quality and quantity the way you like. :peace:

What do you earn for blocking members from writing in dnforum?
Why do you criticize for member's threads? Even in the Humor section???
You should find a forum where you can criticize others... Don't bark at the wrong tree !.:tape2:

This is one more my kids joke.
" How did the telephone propose to his Girlfriend?
:cheeky: He gave her A RING. :humble: :whoo:
:bounce:
Duckinla said:
Since they come from your kids, maybe they would be more appropriate posted in a forum for kids. Not trying to be mean, but quality is better than quantity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom