• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What on earth is happening with slimcrazy, owner of parkpokerdomains.com?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
I have sent him thousands of PMs in the past months regarding the payment for domains parked at parkpokerdomains.com

Its been 4 months already, and I still have neither received my domain parking payment, nor have slimcrazy replied to my PMs.

Is this a possible scam? I cannot stand it anymore. I remember discussing this with another domainer in chat 2 months ago, and we agreed to wait for another month, buts its been another 2 months already, and seems like hes just gone :faint:

URGH :mmph:
 
Sounds very shady!
I suggest you move your names away asap and park them somewhere else.
A company that doesn't respond to your PM's and hasn't paid you for over four months is very unprofessional and not worth dealing with.
I hope you'll get your money from him but it seems like a scam :worried:
 
URGH :mmph: is right
 
Why the hell would you send someone thousands of PM's? Do you actually think he didn't see the first 5 or 10. Whenever you are in business with someone and you don't get a response you need to cut-and-run as fast as you can. Kinda like the guy who calls the girl.....she got the message and she thinks you are a chump.

People who you have any type of business relationship with need to respond immediately. You should have pulled the plug after the second PM went unanswered....that was months ago. It is called a "Sign".


Regards,

Sherlock
 
He was last on DNF April 22, nearly a month ago.
 
italiandragon said:
what does happen if he is ill ?

when you're in business and you happen to fall sick as a matter of courtesy and trust you're supposed to let those people you're dealing with know!! Professionalism and good ethical practices must be upheld at all costs!!
 
I tried to park some domains there a month ago and my membership was never approved or responded to , no answer to support emails either , not good.
 
italiandragon said:
then maybe he died

Or maybe he decided to leave the industry and take a few thousand dollars with him on the way out.
 
that would be good for him, poker is gambling .......it would make sense
 
italiandragon said:
that would be good for him, poker is gambling .......it would make sense

what the heck are you talking about?

If he left the industry without paying his clients that would be stealing money that is rightfully theirs.
 
GT Web said:
what the heck are you talking about?

If he left the industry without paying his clients that would be stealing money that is rightfully theirs.


I would rather prefer him to be a thief than a dead man....if he is alive , clients have still a remote chance to get the money but if he is dead.....you know :)
 
italiandragon said:
I would rather prefer him to be a thief than a dead man....if he is alive , clients have still a remote chance to get the money but if he is dead.....you know :)
This made me laugh out loud.

That is definitely one way of thinking about it!
 
WhoDatDog said:
Why the hell would you send someone thousands of PM's? Do you actually think he didn't see the first 5 or 10.

I am just exaggerating. I do not have time to send him thousands of pm's. Whats more is that the maximum inboxes messages stored for platinum is 500.
 
I know you didn't literally send him thousands of PM's but I would been gone after the second PM. When it comes to money you must have fast communication or I'm out.

I remember a few months ago when he was in a big dispute over some parked names with another member on this board...there was a big thread about it. Maybe he was going down in flames.
 
WHOIS phone number from parkpokerdomains.com:
850-559-0769

Good luck...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom