• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What on earth is happening with slimcrazy, owner of parkpokerdomains.com?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mistermouse63 said:
happens every day to someone:tsk:

True i sold a couple of thousand branded scarves on ebay and i had about 5 returned who paid over $100 each even one who lived 30 minutes away and not one came back for their money or asked where the scarf was !

I really believe they died,remember their are thousands of deaths every day and you never know when your numbers up !
 
britishbulldog said:
True i sold a couple of thousand branded scarves on ebay and i had about 5 returned who paid over $100 each even one who lived 30 minutes away and not one came back for their money or asked where the scarf was !

I really believe they died,remember their are thousands of deaths every day and you never know when your numbers up !


:tape2:
 
britishbulldog said:
True i sold a couple of thousand branded scarves on ebay and i had about 5 returned who paid over $100 each even one who lived 30 minutes away and not one came back for their money or asked where the scarf was !

I really believe they died,remember their are thousands of deaths every day and you never know when your numbers up !

now this is reeeeally weird :suspicious: several clients die at the same time, i'd be really surprised
 
mistermouse63 said:
now this is reeeeally weird :suspicious: several clients die at the same time, i'd be really surprised

This was a period of around three months not all at once !
 
Did anyone try calling him yet?
 
I called the WHOIS phone number from parkpokerdomains.com:
850-559-0769

and all I got was a voicemail saying "blah.. our business is now longer active.. blah.. money.. leave a voice mail. DOOT!"

I left a voicemail furiously urging slimcrazy to get his ass back to reply this thread and issue out all pending payments. It was 2 days ago. You guys can also try calling it.
 
I just called and he sounds like a real winner. It looks like you're on
the Gong Show. Turn the page. Don't be a sucker like 99 percent of the other people who chase after money they will never get. Give up.
 
WhoDatDog said:
I just called and he sounds like a real winner. It looks like you're on
the Gong Show. Turn the page. Don't be a sucker like 99 percent of the other people who chase after money they will never get. Give up.

I never give up. I deserve the payment, why would I give up so easily. I will do more research and contact him.
 
I have filed 4 complaints.
1 to his domain trader script seller.
1 to domainsite for his scammimg domain parkpokerdomains.com
1 to 7search for providing his feed.
1 to his dedicated server webhost.

I believe this will force him out from the darkness.
 
I believe all of the above can do nothing?
 
And probably still making the money if you haven't switched over your nameservers :-)
 
I respect tekz for trying so hard. Some people dont give up when things get a little rocky, as you shouldnt! If he keeps doing what he is doing, persistance in these kind of situations almost always pays off. I had the same thing happen to me but the money I lost was in the five figure range. To make a long story short, my persistance paid off. I thought for sure that there was no way in hell I was going to get my money back, but soon relized that its only a matter of putting pieces together and working your way up before you can find out where they live, what thier phone number is, and what color thier mailbox is.

Good Luck, keep at it.
 
if he died, I`m sure people will have rights if he had money left
 
DotComGod said:
Right Now he is lying on a beach somewhere buying drinks with your $.

-=DCG=-
Well he should have screwed a lot of people to make enough $$$$$$.
Unless he is really dead angry customers will still be there to haunt him and it's only a matter of time then :spider:
 
" the number you have reached is not in service" seems as if he disconnected his phone line... maybe he does know there are people onto him... :bandit:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom