• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What options for my Pleasurama.com site?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
346
Reaction score
1
I have a great name called Pleasurama.com. It's parked at Sedo and here are the stats for last month:

357 uniques
130 clicks
CTR: 36.41%
EPC: .09
RPM: $34.28
Earnings: $12.24

The keyword is "erotic pictures". I've been through all the various keywords that would work for this previous adult site, and they all end up paying around the same.

Obviously, I've got the right crowed for this name. But, I'm wondering what I can do to really capitalize on this audience. What are my other choices, without personally building a site for it. Well, I would be "building" a site if there were some sort of custom branded site I can pop up through a company that does this sort of thing for it's clients--that would be good. But, I'd want a branded site that really looks like my own Pleasurama. com, regardless of whether or not it's really an affiliate program.

Or maybe there is a parking program that specializes in adult names I don't know about that will get me higher rates.

I prefer something that ended up actually creating a branded site for me so I could start getting repeat customers versus just people getting to me from old links.

Any ideas?
 
You're looking for a white label porn site. Not sure if there is such a thing.
 
Its a site with a blank "brand" where you put your own brand in.
 
Any great ideas of such companies for this name?

And in the mean time, is there a better parking option than Sedo for this name, given the stats above?
 
nice name..

Thanks.

You know what would be a fun use for this name? A blog that each day talked about something that gives people pleasure. It could be sensual pleasure or spiritual pleasure or material pleasure, or whatever. I'd keep it not-so-porn like and avoid the daily dose of dildos. Actually, keeping it totally sex-free, but yet still at times sensual, could really keep a broad audience. There are lots of things that give pleasure that are not associated with sex. Hey, don't forget about chocolate!

What do you all think?

(Just wish I had the energy to do it!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom