• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What`s up with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

I saw this one few days back dropping

VOLOT.COM

It was registered with directi.com, snapnames
But now If I checked it was available again and registered with enom account? Why was it deleted again?

Thanks
 
Originally posted by stuff
Hello

I saw this one few days back dropping

VOLOT.COM

It was registered with directi.com, snapnames
But now If I checked it was available again and registered with enom account? Why was it deleted again?

Thanks
Stolen credit card number maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom