Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What service do you use to catch quality expired domains?

MusilPav

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to ask, through what service do you catch quality expired domains? I looked at services such as dropcatch.com, pool.com, nidoma.com .. however, it's still a small chance that I'm catching a quality domain (a lot of competitors), how to increase the chance of catching a quality expired domain?

Are there any other options for catch quality expired domains, where there is a lot of competition for these domains?

Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
According to what I saw, it seems dropcatch is quite good at catching domains. The problem being that you will never be alone on a quality domain, which would then go to auction.

Nothing forbids you to use several services at the same time. I guess this would be the method to increase your odds.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm constantly refreshing DropCatch.

However, I try to catch gems by getting the drop list, filtering them out, and trying to hand register them as a group after they are deleted. This is pretty effective as it seems like I'm the only one that wanted them for some reason. As such, it allows me to save a couple of bucks over back ordering them.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DropCatch is ahead of this game. But most of the times I avoid to run for a name because nowadays its quite difficult to get the name just with Backorder price.

Investors nowadays tends to get a name at any cost. Sometimes they BID like end users. imo

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
[..] trying to hand register them as a group after they are deleted. This is pretty effective as it seems like I'm the only one that wanted them for some reason. As such, it allows me to save a couple of bucks over back ordering them.
Yes, if you manage to handregister them, you really are the only person interested by these names ;) That's not really OP question. He's talking of sought after domains, which you will never be able to handregister. It is already pretty difficult to backorder them as all the specialized services are competing to achieve this goal.

For what you're doing, have a look at https://www.expireddomains.net if you don't know/currently use it. It's free and pretty convenient on a lot of aspects (you just have to register to really be able to use it).

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As said above, Drop Catch are solid. For the most part, they have it covered

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to ask, through what service do you catch quality expired domains? I looked at services such as dropcatch.com, pool.com, nidoma.com .. however, it's still a small chance that I'm catching a quality domain (a lot of competitors), how to increase the chance of catching a quality expired domain?

Are there any other options for catch quality expired domains, where there is a lot of competition for these domains?
Hi

When I want the domain name for any cost, I usually place my catch request at every drop catch service to make my chance a little better.

DropCatch
Snapname

Are the two best drop catching services. For the average domain name, I palace the catch on a regular registrar that's offer drop catching services like Epik.com dynadot and sav.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators