• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed what this web site package worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gworld

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have these 3 web sites that I want to sell as a package and I wonder what is it worth.
These are adult web sites with a good traffic.

Sex-spot.com

You can view the stats here: http://www.sex-spot.com/webstats about 3800 visitors/day
It has also about 2300 links according to marketleap, link popularity check and ranks at 140,000 in Alexa.

pornosexteens.com

this site has about 400 visitors daily http://www.pornosexteens.com/webstats/

xxxsexhub.com is the last domain with about 30 visitors/daily.

the following software is also included comusthumb, TGSW and econfirmpro, the price for these softwares is about $500. Hosting cost is $30/month. The site has a good income but I do not want to discuss that since it depends on how much time you are willing to spend on it ( I spend about 3-4 hours/week).
Thank you.
 
Hi Guys

I have put this package for sale on sedo, so I will be thankful if you can give me some idea what do you think it is worth.

Ihanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom