Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous what's exactly request for fabulous membership?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue777

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i like the fabulous's landpages,so i want to get a account in fabulous,when i apply for account ,i saw the request membership below:
To be eligible for a Fabulous account we require that you meet at least one of the following:
•Domain portfolio must generate US$750+ per month
•Transfer 750+ domains to Fabulous
i think it's easy,i show my some domain names to fabulous,one best name in that portfolio got about 1000 usd parking revenue in bodis.but fabulous refused me and said they are not the type of domains we are looking to monetise.so what's exactly request for fabulous membership?i am confused now.
thanks

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi blue777,

Basically we are looking for domains that are commercial English language .com domains with type-in value. However, we are happy to review quality, .net, .org, .co.uk, .com.au, .ca and .us domains. Domains such as bedroomfurniture.com and onlinegames.com (please ntoe these are examples, and may not be Fabulous parked domains); 2-3 generic yet highly commercial search term/phrase names.

Also, we would prefer quality domains rather than quantity.

We have a responsibility to our advertisers and partners to supply them with only the highest quality traffic possible, and as such we are looking for premium domains to have parked on our program.

Please consider these comments when you register/purchase domains. If in the future you feel you have some domains that meet these requirements, please don't hesitate in contacting us.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom