• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's sold out? LLLL.com etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Hello,
Does anyone maintain or have access to statistics on what Letter/Number combinations are sold out? (IE. are no longer available to register).

For example, we all know that all the LLL.com's are taken, but are there still any LLLL.com's available?

As far as I know, all 3-Character .net's are gone, (LNN/LNL/NNL etc), but there are still 3-Character .org's available.

Have the NNNN.biz's sold out yet?

That sort of thing...

As this changes from one month to the next, and greatly affects our domains' values, it would be useful to have somewhere to keep an eye on this. Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere?

Thanks!
 
plenty of LLLL.com's left as many drop every day
 
Thanks, but I'm really looking for a complete list of which combinations/extensions have/haven't sold out...
 
LLL/NNN - .INFO/.US/.BIZ/.COM/.NET/.ORG Are all registered.
NNNN.COM ALL REGISTERED
 
plenty of LLLL.com's left as many drop every day

Not for long.

I know few people who are thinking registering all the remaining LLLL.com names.

Its not a question of if, but when.

LLLL.com will be gone this year, perhaps pretty soon.

Thanks.
 
LLLL.coms will still be available for a long time unless some big domainer plans to register all the LLLL.coms and also the ones dropping each day.
 
Thanks Tomclowes, Vorty, Cloudfuyun, and all those that responded.
I'm starting to build up the picture...

So what about CCC's? (L/N combinations). I take it all CCC.com's are gone, but all other extensions are still available?

Also, does anyone have any stats on CO.UK? I think all the LLL's are gone, but I don't know about CCC's or NNNN's?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom