Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Whats the deal with (SiberName) I can't transfer out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I contacted them 2x regarding a transfer out and they blamed Moniker saying it was a problem on their end. Moniker said that domain was locked and couldn't be transferred out, so I talked to sibername after I 1000x checked to ensure it was unlocked. SiberName assured me that domain was unlocked and it was Monikers error. So I let it be for 4-5 months, today I tried again to transfer out but today I tried to transfer to GoDaddy instead of the Moniker and well well it gave me same error "DOMAIN LOCKED" can't transfer. Went back to my settings and sure enough domain was listed as UnLocked.

Anyone had the same problem?

// Addition:
I just went to test the lock, so I tried to LOCK the domain and it can't even process the request what a terrible site.
"It's stuck saying Auction waiting to be Processed" Joke!

Last edited:

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those guff balls just replied and closed my support ticked with out resolving it.. They replied saying ("go to your account and unlock the domain") and automatically closed the support ticket..

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YES!!! Finally support has came trough, quite impressive they found out that domain had CIRA lock for some reason unknown and they got it unlocked for me. Also amazing is transfer took like 1min, I have never experienced this before. By the time I got email from CIRA, looked into my GoDaddy account domain was there.. no more then 1min has passed ...

Great, very happy how it was handled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators