• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale whats up with domainsnaps.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurNIC.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
932
Reaction score
0
I signed up with domainsnaps.com from the ad on dnforum.com home page. However, I can not add snapbacks to my account. Whats up?

SAF
 
Hi!

My card currently works with many DN services but not with this one. I'd like to place a couple of Snaps.

Thanks!

Jon Hall
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom