• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What's up with DomainSnaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. it always does that.
 
Then how can I make an exchange?
 
i guess you have to wait and email the support regarding this problem.
 
Could email support, but sometimes it just fixes itself.
 
I also just purchased a renewal and money was removed from my PayPal account, but the exchanges were not reset and when I filled out the support form and hit submit it returned an error "page not found". I tried the email link next. We'll see if there is an answer.
 
lopramine45 said:
it's shaky sometimes

Sorry for the delay guys.

The problem is that I only had time to move CheapSnaps last week. I'm moving
DomainSnaps sometime today, but I'll have to do some database conversions
since I'll be using the CS template on DS and the scripts and databases are
completely different format.

Armen (NameSniper.com), now owns both sites, and I am helping out with
the move.

Should be ready soon.

Luc L.
 
lopramine45 said:
it's shaky sometimes

It wasn't being shaky. It hasn't worked at all in the last few days.

It doesn't matter now. The snap is now taken by someone else. I'm glad I can count on quality service when I need it the most. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom