Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Whats with Enom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How does Enom work. Some people have $995 accounts, some have $8.95 accounts and others have $6.95 accounts.

Why?

How do people get the cheapest accounts and why are people selling the cheap accounts?

Someone please explain it to me!

Could you also tell me if its free to transfer them out of enom to another (UK) domain host?

Thanks

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, they have different reseller plans - it all depends how much credits you buy at the beginning. The more you buy the lower price you get (for 1000 domain name credits you pay $6.95).

It's also possible to buy a reseller account for one-time set-up fee.

Yes, it's free to transfer out as long as domain has been older than two months.

ps. they are selling cheap accounts and make some profit :)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Added to it.

If you go direct to enom, you get the following one time fee that you can use for registration, renewal and transfer of domains.

$500 for $8.95 Reseller price
$3975 for 7.95 Reseller price
$6950 for 6.95 Reseller price

You can get 8.95 reseller price to enom ETP partner without any setup fee and some reseller still selling $6.95 for one time fee from $50-$150 depends on sellers price.

I suggest that you try the subreseller of 8.95 for free. If this work for your business models then upgrade your reseller to 6.95 price.

Hope this help,
tw

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's right or do search here.

tw

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, is there a minimum ammount of domains i need to credit if for example i buy a $6.95 account from someone in here?

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With a $6.95 account you need to fill your account with a minimum of $100 to register domains. For each refill, you must add a minimum $100.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh thats ok, i just didn't want it to be a min of 1000 domain credited ($6950)!

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how i can get around the $ problem i have? I want to charge my customers in £?

Any ideas?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use the Enom Api to design your own site and use a 3rd party credit card service.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will it then be a live transaction though?
Clients pay me > I pay enom?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It will be a "live" registration as long as you code it to be. To use a 3rd party credit card service you will have to have the funds in your Enom account to pay for the registration. ie. you pay for the registrations with Enom and collect your customers payments from your credit card service. Keep in mind, if using a 3rd party credit card service you will be on the hook for chargebacks and fraud.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
on the hook? Can you explain the basics of how to get it running smoothly please.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sensing the questions you are asking, I think if you want to get into the domain registration business you should reconsider selling in Pounds. Go with PDQ from Enom ($99/year + cost to purchase 6.95 reseller account $100=$199 first year, $99 per year after) or with the WildWestDomains.com Reseller program ($99/year). You will lose a percentage of sales by selling in American dollars but your initial investment will be much less than going with your own designed site. Additionally, these pre-fabbed options will allow you to concentrate on building traffic to your site and converting that traffic in sales, which is most important if you are going to be successful. If you do this for a year, you will learn many of the answers to the questions you have.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, the thing is that it has to be in £GBP. I can sort out the .co.uk and get them at a great price but not the .com's. opensrs are way to expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom