• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats your average daily adsense $$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
When I started adsesne back in august of 2005 I wasnt sure that I would ever make more than a couple dollars a month.

Back then it made about $2.00 per month, by december $7.00, january $17, february $35, March $48, april $93 and so far this month I have made $112.00 with half the month to go.

I give all the credit to DNF designed PPC templates I use on my main earning sites. I have a protfolio of 15 names that are TM'ish that have earned $80 so far this month, double the $40+ they earned last month. And like the rest I still have half the month to go.

My daily average is only about $3.00 but the last 4 days I have earned over $10 per day with the highest being $13+, all this with about 30 domain with adsesne at this moment I took down 2/3 of my adsense sites because they were not earning and I think there was a problem with the way I had the codes set up.

Just curious to know what some other earn on average per day with adsesne. It has been a slow start for me, but its well worth the time I have invested at this point.
 
YPN pays more you know. Have you ever tried them? You may be making $50-$100/day with YPN compared to adsense
 
I've heard of it, but cant figure out how to sign up. I see people selling invtes, if you have to invited, I'm not interested. Let me know if I am missing something with it.

Thanks
 
jdk said:
YPN pays more you know. Have you ever tried them? You may be making $50-$100/day with YPN compared to adsense

what exactly does YNP mean?
 
Yahoo Publisher Network
 
Haynes are you in the US?
 
http://publisher.yahoo.com

If you are a US resident you can apply to their BETA program.

I don't earn-and-tell, but I have been very happy with my revenues so far this year. :-)
 
Wish yahoo would go international already, or at least canada.
 
OFF TOPIC: but,

I'm still waiting for my YPN invite I signed up for beta over 2 months ago :-(

just wish they'd send it already. Adsense is doing better and better each month. Using my own templates though :-)
 
jdk said:
Haynes are you in the US?

Yes I am in the us, lower right coast. I see its a US only thing at the moment.
 
Yeah, How long does it take for Yahoo to accept you into their program, I have been waiting a long time now....
 
Took me about a week or week and a half to get accepted I think.
 
scrsteven said:
Took me about a week or week and a half to get accepted I think.

wow that was fast
 
Hope they do a international rollout soon. Adsense is okay, but from the stats I have seen from YPN guys, YPN pays alot more.
 
lol, ypn is on beta and the americans snap up all the money, once it's out of beta we brits will get the scraps IF it ever actually launches in the uk, yahoo can't really afford to overpay so much compared to google in the long-term.

As for the thread title, my current earnings are zero now from google once i was banned, here is a hint, don't put google ads for free automated hosting services, you are very likely to get banned.

The funny thing is you only appreciate google ad words once you get banned, the other choices out there are so limited, specially for british citizens in terms of payout method and income. Anyways I am looking forward to the day when more big companies sue google for their discrimination on publishers, they wouldn’t even respond or take a look at your account even if you provide evidence that you had nothing todo with the false alleged clicks and guess what, all the funds in your account are allegedly refunded, even the ones you had earned from other sites no matter how large.
 
hmm..

My google Adsense is doing good. But I wished I could have used YPN! I had 2 invitaitons which I sold here itself. Come on Yahoo go international!!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
I can't wait till it does. I just hope the earnings stay high as reported :-)
 
Haynes, to go back to the topic, it depends which domains you have, if they perform well, etc....
It's like asking "how much do you earn at sedo?" ;-)

So far I'm happy with my adsense revenue, I parked 2 names a few days ago and I'm making around $15 / day
One has huge traffic and is set on google search and one is a dnf PPC page that I have since 2 months but hasn't been crawled by google yet! (making $0.3/day lol)
 
YPN should still pay higher, since their lowest CPC is .10...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom