Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld What's your best .ca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want eh(dot)ca :D nice name Beaker :D

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haven't really got any good ones, but those here are some of my favourites:

HistoryOfCanada.ca (bought with someone else)
CottageFind.ca
BlueMountainHome(s).ca

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no idea who is the previous owner. The person is domainer tho, and I will find out who it is in few days. The name of organization is: 3824152 Canada INC.
Once I do the background checks I will know who it is. First time I bought the domain
name from people that refused to identify themselves.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3824152 ... i tried some searches through strategis without luck. I also phoned my #'d company guy asking him for deeper info and he had similar issues there as well. He did confirm for me the place of registration being Irvine.

I can get full detail for about 15$ through someone if your interested enough.

checked irvine .ca for kicks, gg eby. Irvine Alberta, just east of Medicine Hat

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, some nice domains on this page. Eh - not many better .ca domains for Canadian content than that one. And isn't some company running ads about a service called mike? Must get nice traffic.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eh.ca is sweet !

You may even see a sales thread :lol: btw myid.ca mentioned they are preparing for an auction ( a sedo type thing ) . How or when exactly I am not sure just what the said to me.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, some nice domains on this page. Eh - not many better .ca domains for Canadian content than that one. And isn't some company running ads about a service called mike? Must get nice traffic.

Shhhhh. No worries though. Mike is a very common first name is the name of the owner.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think i have to worry about any company. We had a cell phone ompany in BC,
other than that i am not aware about anybody high profile using this name for commercial
use. If you have any info please let me know. I definetely want to know about companies
using ads etc.
As for the traffic, it gets some, but I am not going to monitize this through the parking.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think i have to worry about any company. We had a cell phone ompany in BC,
other than that i am not aware about anybody high profile using this name for commercial
use. If you have any info please let me know. I definetely want to know about companies
using ads etc.
As for the traffic, it gets some, but I am not going to monitize this through the parking.

My cellphone runs off the Mike system. Telus is the provider. My coverage runs short going west at about Banff, AB from Calgary. Blanks out most of the prairies then good to go in Ontario again. I've been using this phone since 2003. It's still a competitive campaign back home in Ontario (very popular there).

Heres a link to the telus page with the mike phones:
http://www.telusmobility.com/ab/mike/

Many given names are trademarked, mattell and other toy companies for the most part. I would suggest you avoid ads on your pages with respect to commercial uses of the tm holder/s and maybe even companies operating under the name "mike".

I'll add info if i come across more.

My opinion; Your name is mike and of course you deal online and have for years, keep off their marketing campaigns and your secure 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom