Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What's your favorite Domaining Ebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Much

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a newb and just wondering some of your favorite guides? I saw the recomended list but I am a little confused with the #1 pic. I have visited the site and the book isn't called what they say it is in the review. Also they mention the guy that wrote it "Zach Bastick" in the review but no mention of him on the sales page. On the bottom of the sales page it mentions PLR. I am a newbie to domaining but not to internet marketing and usually when I hear the words PLR I associate the word crap along with it. I tried finding Zach Bastick's ebook through a Google search and only found a squeze page. I tried to sign up but got an error message. Tried again hours later used a different address and got another error message.

I am wondering is that #1 pic the same one originally reviewed and what guide, course or ebook is your favorite? Thanks :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i say don't waste time reading ebooks, those with a cost are only profits centers for the authors

you're better off reading thru the forums and asking questions

imo...

MuseHack

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have only read three of these. For those, I would recommend Buying And Selling Domain names as the best for domaining.

The Beyond Domaining book is not so much about domaining, as it is about how to build web sites and it even came with templates for sites. This was one of the first ebooks that helped turn my development side of the business profitable.

The third book I'd recommend is Morgan Linton's Domain Flipping. Compared to the other books offered, Morgan's is relatively new, but he knows what he is doing and has an excellent blog.

Based on your recommendation, I will have to read this next. Thank you.

Last edited:

2Much

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys :) It is very appreciated. I bought and read The Domain Graduate last night. It was very good and loaded with tips. But of course being new, learning about the biz leads me to more questions..lol I will keep reading this forum and look into some of the other recomendations. Cheers.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Graduate. My favorite one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom