Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

when does gordon release the names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, when does gordon release the names?

And you would care why. You're not a client.:rolleyes:

And please report us to ICCAN. And while you're at it ask what their regulatory authority would be.

Let me help you out here. NADA

And for all our wonderful clients waiting so patiently I updated a batch yesterday afternoon and last night.

Would you please check and make sure you all have everything. The updates for the orgs aren't proceeding because of the new registry being shut. Those I will do monday when they reopen.
Because of the massive traffic with the worm yesterday I'm not totally confident they all updates got processed properly. It is email dependent and took hours longer than normal.

If anything slipped through the cracks email me and I'll fix it for you.

[email protected]

regards

Gordon

Domain Summit 2024

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DRS

Is he a new snapper on the block? The market has been splintered now. There are too many snappers on the bush. It seems like everybody wanna be a snapper. Now it is time for standardization.

Next thing you know, there will be more than one brand of car on the market, more than one grocery store on your block, and more than one phone company to choose from! :)

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And by the way for the record we're talking domains that were handed over to us Monday, Tues, Wed Thurs and Friday this week.:eek:

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gordon,

Ignore the idiot DRS thats about it.

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by gariben
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DotDude,

He got me:

www.HitDude.com
www.HeroCentral.com
www.SKIndex.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you paid $360 for those names??

unbelieveable!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why?

try selling the domains at any autions or sites to see if you can get $50.

I would be suprised if you did.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1700 links in total. all three show up in overture with a .com reading. That means people are typing them in looking for them.
Well worth the money. It appears to me he knows exactly what he's buying.

herocentral.com 131
skindex.com 579
hitdude.com 963

Maybe some of you should research more:D

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their own niche. Buying domains to drive some extra traffic to already existing sites, could be well spent money, if you only pay what Gordon charges. It only takes $10 worth of sales from that traffic per month for a year to make up the money spent using Gordon's service. But I surely hope you will make more money than that :)

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the fact. I've check that already.

I see 66, 334, 428 (average 276 links)

since when does 276 links equal $120.

anyways, i'll stop posting on this topic as I have no business telling people what i think the value is. (everybody thinks differently)

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats fine..i dont' have a problem with people posting what they think the value is..but my question to you is..i am not going after links only domains..i am after type ins..obviously i am not after type ins to make money with ppc or affiliate programs..take a look at bmwracing.com disregarding the fact that bmw is a tm it has a lot of type ins...anyhow i will keep on getting the domains that have type ins rather than just links..oh and by the way i have seen people selling <domain+digits.com> for $250 and on..speaking of which herocentral.com's owner has contacted me ;)

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
since when does 276 links equal $120.

Links are a funny thing. And bit of a gamble. Here's an example

gay-fireisland.com is a domain I picked up with only 215 links. I put an affiliate on and set up a page. It was getting about 20 hits a day. But I was making around $2 a day from a free email sex affiliate. At $40-60 a month it already pays. but then I got picked up in the SE's and got top position in a few catagories. All of a sudden the traffic went to 300-400 a day. And the earnings to $15-20 a day. That lasted a couple of months before I got bumped but it still continues to earn around $75 a month for me. So far I've probably made 2k from this domain and by your standards you wouldn't even have bought it.

They don't all turn out that way. But most properly used will return money and pay for themselves. I set my benchmark at 100 links before I will look at it.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmartfin
Small problem.

I forgot to mention our host has been knocked out and our site has been down all day. I can't get to our admin systems. AS soon as they are back up I'll be working on the updates.

I hope their servers are completely burnt out :D so that I grab some names.

Way to go for ext.net

SAF

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope their servers are completely burnt out so that I grab some names.

Hosting and catching are two different functions. Catching never gets knocked out.

Unless of course you count the two nights last week when verisign deliberately cut our connections 10 minutes before the drops and allowed them to reconnect only when the drops were over.

Oops they say............:mad:

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you are not using hoster's servers for grabbing? what is your connection exaclty for grabbing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom