Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker When was the last time that the moniker interface and back system was upgraded?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

When was the last time that the moniker interface and back system was upgraded

• 2004 and earlier

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2006-2009

• 2010-2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John when was the last time that the moniker interface and back system was upgraded?
My wild guess is 2005.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There have been numerous upgrades to Website Graphics, back end databases, admin system, and DNS System.

I do not keep a log of these upgrades as I am not a tech. I primarily head up of brokerage team. I monitor the forums as I have been in here for almost 8 years.
I'm not sure even if we had a log that we would share that type of info for security purposes.

If you go to Archive.org you can see the approximate times the graphical upgrades, changes to the navigation, and new products and services that were added . The back end stuff
would be hardest to see but I know we changed things up a few times including upgrades and fixes to navigation and new DNS systems, new DB, new data centers, new features, and bug fixes, and are about to do a serious overhaul including changes to graphics, navigation, messaging, error messaging, etc

Moniker has been acquired 3 times in the last 7 years. Each parent has supported various upgrades. However our existing parent company has made
customer service, site, system, and Data Center improvements a major focus, and putting much more resources behind it then we have ever seen in the past.

John Mauriello
Moniker : Snapnames Brokerage & Acquisitions

Tel: 954.861.3536 | Fax: 520.208.8744
[email protected] | www.moniker.com | www.snapnames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom