Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Where are the buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As someone who is very active...both on the buying and selling end...I can assure you that the dot ca market is very healthy and real. There are more than one or two domainers doing big business but maybe not advertising it on this forum. The fact that the owner of savings.ca had to take a loss is hardly an indication of the current dot ca market. Had I known the domain was available, I would have snapped it up to match my banks.ca domain. I am currently doing a xx,xxx deal as we speak, but I am certainly not advertising it on any forum. Buyers do not like to advertise the high prices they pay for our domains. As far as hype, the more the better for tbr, and any dot ca sales. Canada is a unique marketplace and I am thrilled that I have a lot more dot ca than dot com. The more we all hype the dot ca, the better for all of us....and the higher the prices, the better. If you don't ask..you don't get.

vtraffic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The buyers who you want ,in the Google

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yoo Hoo

miraclez

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everything is over priced. If you have good, solid domains, the buyers are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom