• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where do I register an IDN domain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
Can I register it with any registrar ? or just some special registrars have this posibility ?
I'm not sure if it is an real IDN but it is an spanish name with the "Ñ" character on it.
 
Not every registrar offers IDN registations. Personally, I have mine at Domainsite.
 
I'm not sure if it is an real IDN but it is an spanish name with the "Ñ" character on it.
That's an IDN. You can reg them at DomainSite

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom