Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Where is Jack Splat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
theinvestor: Nothing I've done or said proves guilt. I have nothing against you at this point, so to save agravation to me or you I'd appreciate you deleting your copy of my words and the comments you've made at my expence. I might make an effort to add more info, but to be quite frank, this is nobodys business but mine. Any comments made by the thread readers here should not come to conclusons. You have no information outside of some guy who joined this forum simply to either contact me or deface me. If I'm going to put any energy into defending myself or simply getting him to go away, I'd need to see some sort of profit or in the least I'd need to be angry enough to let my adrenaline fuel me into an effort of sorts. At this point I'm hardly bothered, just intrigued enough to actually login and comment.

Jack

burp*

Wow... spoken like a true criminal.

Anyone who does business with this guy after THAT posting deserves to be ripped off.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Obviously you don't wish to explain the situation ..and that proves guilt.

You a lawyer or judge or philosopher or something theinvestor?

Could you please explain the logic behind your statement?

That is, How does it 'obviously' prove guilt when someone doesn't wish to explain themselves to you? Please explain.

...or if you don't, will you be guilty of not be able to explain yourself? or guilty of not wishing to explain yourself? :S

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... spoken like a true criminal.
How so?
What crime has been committed? What proof do you have?

I believe libel, slander and defamation can be criminal. What do you think?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How so?
What crime has been committed? What proof do you have?

I believe libel, slander and defamation can be criminal. What do you think?

Yes... of any of the stuff posted about "JackSplat" were false, he would have been able to sue the OP. But JackSplat doesn't deny it, in fact he admits he's running from the issue and his defense is that his getting caught ripping off domains "isn't anyone else business".

The internet is a terrible thing for scam artists, huh? Victims are now able to warn others.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out yet another reason why JackSplat is acting like a criminal.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes... of any of the stuff posted about "JackSplat" were false, he would have been able to sue the OP. But JackSplat doesn't deny it, in fact he admits he's running from the issue and his defense is that his getting caught ripping off domains "isn't anyone else business".

What is 'it' he doesn't deny?

How did he get 'caught' ripping off domains?

What real PROOF do you have of anything you say?

Does the fact you didn't answer my questions (in my post above, you know, about you saying a CRIME was committed, but not being able to PROVE anything) make you guilty of running from the issues and you don't deny it?

Why do you espouse unsubstantiated rhetoric and not apply integrity to showing everyone here the PROOF you have behind the ascertions you make?

...or is the fact of the matter that you have no clue what you are talking about and only jumping the threat-band-wagon to say stuff about people and situations you were not and are not privy to?

In other words, NO PROOF TO YOUR ACCUSATIONS shows you do not deny that you are guilty of being not only irrelevant to this situation, but also guilty of not having any good faith as a professional to back-up what you say.

Which is it?

[Side note: JackSplat has more Positive itrading ratings than you do - is that a crime too??]

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NostraDumbus -- how about READING the thread you are posting in, mmmk?

You sound an awful lot like the scammer himself.... mods, you wanna check and compare the IP addresses for these two?

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*brings out popcorn*
eats some while watching e-drama........

~Yes jacksplat sounds a little suspicious not telling us his side of his story....could make us have a better picture of the situation~

Anyways chill down or it will be locked =[

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol - real mature name calling there Juniper. No need to get defensive there if you are feeling insecure over your inability to back-up your accusations.

So I guess YOU ARE RIGHT - YOU are Guilty of having NO PROOF.

Your ACTIONS (or lack there of) speak LOUDER than your WORDS.

Thanks for letting DNF see the real you ;)

PS: Seeing how you say the PROOF is this thread - why didn't you just C&P it here? ...oh, wait a min... YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol - real mature name calling there Juniper. No need to get defensive there if you are feeling insecure over your inability to back-up your accusations.

So I guess YOU ARE RIGHT - YOU are Guilty of having NO PROOF.

Your ACTIONS (or lack there of) speak LOUDER than your WORDS.

Thanks for letting DNF see the real you ;)

PS: Seeing how you say the PROOF is this thread - why didn't you just C&P it here? ...oh, wait a min... YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

"Defensive" is what what would call your last few posts, which certainly sound like a teenage girl trying to defend her boyfriend. Now you see, I have no "proof" that you and Jack/Kevin are having an intimate relationship, but given your hysterical crying about his getting called out and the fact that you both seem to be from the same geographical area could certainly lead one to believe one hand of on the keyboard and the other is in someone's pants...

Now, put BOTH hands back on the keyboard (after washing them) and scroll back to see what your boyfriend has been up to, and read his pathetic excuse for running and hiding when he got caught.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You a lawyer or judge or philosopher or something theinvestor?

Could you please explain the logic behind your statement?

That is, How does it 'obviously' prove guilt when someone doesn't wish to explain themselves to you? Please explain.

...or if you don't, will you be guilty of not be able to explain yourself? or guilty of not wishing to explain yourself? :S

I'm not a lawyer or a judge...i think it's obvious isn't it?

The logic behind my statement is this...I know the story from the other side. It has been told to me. Kevin though seems to be avoiding the facts and dodging the truth. You don't have to say anything if you're guilty..but you have to say something to prove your innocent.

Based on the current facts.....although i have nothing against Kevin..there is no way i would ever enter a business transaction with him.

If his only defense is that this person is a gold member. So be it. This gold member though only joined because after countless efforts to reach him by phone/email were unsuccessful he felt he would at least expose him to the forum.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer or a judge...i think it's obvious isn't it?

The logic behind my statement is this...I know the story from the other side. It has been told to me. Kevin though seems to be avoiding the facts and dodging the truth. You don't have to say anything if you're guilty..but you have to say something to prove your innocent.

Based on the current facts.....although i have nothing against Kevin..there is no way i would ever enter a business transaction with him.

If his only defense is that this person is a gold member. So be it. This gold member though only joined because after countless efforts to reach him by phone/email were unsuccessful he felt he would at least expose him to the forum.

"Defensive" is what what would call your last few posts, which certainly sound like a teenage girl trying to defend her boyfriend. Now you see, I have no "proof" that you and Jack/Kevin are having an intimate relationship, but given your hysterical crying about his getting called out and the fact that you both seem to be from the same geographical area could certainly lead one to believe one hand of on the keyboard and the other is in someone's pants...

Now, put BOTH hands back on the keyboard (after washing them) and scroll back to see what your boyfriend has been up to, and read his pathetic excuse for running and hiding when he got caught.

I have nothing personal against either of you (although I hope that doesn't change after this thread), but you two geniuses realize that if this new gold member is lying, then you both have already meddled in this and deserve any criticism it garners you. If Kevin is guilty, bravo, you believed an honest man (I have yet to see any real proof from either party).

But if this is all it takes to get an established member being accused of various things by other longstanding members, my lord. And I don't know either man personally but I highly doubt Nostradamus is Kevin in cognito. Hes been active the whole time Kevin has been gone with separate projects that lead back to separate identities.

I almost want to think this post is satire, the way its transgressed.

Take care,

Jay

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have nothing personal against either of you (although I hope that doesn't change after this thread), but you two geniuses realize that if this new gold member is lying, then you both have already meddled in this and deserve any criticism it garners you. If Kevin is guilty, bravo, you believed an honest man (I have yet to see any real proof from either party).

But if this is all it takes to get an established member being accused of various things by other longstanding members, my lord. And I don't know either man personally but I highly doubt Nostradamus is Kevin in cognito. Hes been active the whole time Kevin has been gone with separate projects that lead back to separate identities.

I almost want to think this post is satire, the way its transgressed.

Take care,

Jay
If Jacksplat would provide more information like his side of the story or something that would make more sense and we would get it.

~Enjoying the popcorn~

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jay,

Again we go back to this gold member business. I would not be even talking about this if i was not sure that this gold member was actually taken advantage of. Not every domainer has an account on the forum. The fact he is a gold member does not change the facts. He's not even a domainer...it's irrelevant. The fact is a member on this forum had a deal and scammed another person from a transaction.

If someone on this forum was a non paying bidder at sedo or any auction for that matter. I would hate for you people to think that just because it was a sedo transaction it has nothing to do with this forum.

This forum does not only rely on reputation but it is the integrity of the person. If you're willing to participate in honest business transactions on the forum and steal off the forum. Be prepared to know you are still accountable for it. The fact this occured off the forum does not change anything.

Let's get past the gold member ...i was once a gold member. I was also domaining way back before 2007. That's irrelevant though.

My two cents.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jay,

Again we go back to this gold member business. I would not be even talking about this if i was not sure that this gold member was actually taken advantage of. Not every domainer has an account on the forum. The fact he is a gold member does not change the facts. He's not even a domainer...it's irrelevant. The fact is a member on this forum had a deal and scammed another person from a transaction.

If someone on this forum was a non paying bidder at sedo or any auction for that matter. I would hate for you people to think that just because it was a sedo transaction it has nothing to do with this forum.

This forum does not only rely on reputation but it is the integrity of the person. If you're willing to participate in honest business transactions on the forum and steal off the forum. Be prepared to know you are still accountable for it. The fact this occured off the forum does not change anything.

Let's get past the gold member ...i was once a gold member. I was also domaining way back before 2007. That's irrelevant though.

My two cents.
Yeah :) I'm a gold member also.
~Al

rhubarb_media

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Kevin. The conversations and emails and contract are clear - the barter was agreed on the work was done - custom illustrated character/logo development and web design for $2600. You agreed and then chose not to follow through - all I want is the domain. You're using our work online, so it seemed fair to close the deal 2 years ago. How can you just strip the domain away - we asked nicely for a long time - offered lots of grace, but you're absence was stating lots. This is is not to deface you - it's to tell you and others that a deal was made - you failed to complete it and now are using the goods delivered to you AND on top of this shut down our business for a time by selling the domain or transferring it out from under us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators