• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Which non-FREE domain lists do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSpike

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
I don't want any free ones - they are no good. I want ones that provide COMPLETE daily lists of domains that:
- entered RGP
- are 1-5 days away from drop

I want complete lists stored in txt format (of course they can be compressed) that are either available for download or are delivered over email.

I don't need any alexa, PR, backlink, yahoo, google, dmoz or any other separated lists. I just want them all together every day new for RGP and 1-5d away from drop.

What would you recommend?
 
the account that comes free with platinum memberships...

it isnt actually free. you would have to pay for it seperately if you arent a platinum member
 
dnlists.com looks nice.
 
Thanks Temp, but we currently offer all of the above stats listed as well, he is looking for a text format, of simply domains. Currently we do not offer this, but I can create a script that emails the text format of all domains that were deleted from the zone files for each day. I will work on it, and post a reply here when I am finished.
 
EXODY.com

Many of the other companies like DomainsBot get their lists from these guys.

I am a member of both Exody and DomainsBot. Why? DomainsBot ads value to the list by seperating everything into organized format. EXODY is raw txt files.


Hope it helps
 
umm, I forgot to mention I am DomansBot member now and am looking for alternatives.
 
monie8,
why do you use exody.cm as well when you say domainsbot does it better?
 
Domainut said:
Thanks Temp, but we currently offer all of the above stats listed as well, he is looking for a text format, of simply domains. Currently we do not offer this, but I can create a script that emails the text format of all domains that were deleted from the zone files for each day. I will work on it, and post a reply here when I am finished.
Waiting for your good news!
 
I already have the txt files that we use to compile our databases (and BTW we do not rely on any other service to create our databases), but I am working on the script to have it emailed daily. I may add this to the new DropWatch members section as well, when we launch. Great idea.
 
Exody offers certain things Domainsbot does not, like the Exody Plus service.

Through Exody Plus it lists the hourly deleted names and their popularity value. It breaks it down to rating 1-10 which I find convenient.

Also, Domainbot is slower than Exody. Most of the time I will catch something when using Exody because its up to the minute. Whereas Domainsbot gets it from Exody and then to me.

However, DomainsBot offers nice conveniences such as: check all names listed in yahoo or check all dictionary domains etc. Little conveniences that I like and for $89 for the year DomainsBot is a value. Exody runs $50 a month, but I also enjoy getting the lists sent directly to my server which Exody does as well. Hope this helps explain.....

I really like both and will stay with both at least for this year.
 
Domainut said:
I already have the txt files that we use to compile our databases (and BTW we do not rely on any other service to create our databases), but I am working on the script to have it emailed daily. I may add this to the new DropWatch members section as well, when we launch. Great idea.

If you can provide a RAW list of dot-coms ( I don't care about nuttin' else ) that expire each day in .txt format, I'll consider your price and keep my own service shut down.

quack :approve:
 
domainduck said:
If you can provide a RAW list of dot-coms ( I don't care about nuttin' else ) that expire each day in .txt format, I'll consider your price and keep my own service shut down.

quack :approve:

I will send you rh/rp/pd text files. ftp/email/web.. anyway you want.

email me: [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom