Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Which webhosting company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cold_ko

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update on this topic:
I tried hostgator, later moved to www.Maiahost.com, because they offer everything that hostgator has for lower price, plus PHP & MYSQL and other programming support.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been doing reseller web hosting for past 6 years and have tried every possible hosting provider out there and named here, from my experience, here are top 3 that I would reccomend to any one,
1-ResellerPanel
I am currently with them and having over 100 other clients with them, 5 ***** uptime, tools, 24/7 live support, this is not just for you, for any one reading this, try them, you will love them :))

2-Site5
I wouldnt leave them but found it resellerpanel is much better financially speaking, but never had truble with them, never had downtime and my server monitor show them 100% all the way every day. no live support

3-Hostgator
left them as their uptime was not so good, few downtimes over a year which is not bad, but not so good for me, good part was live support

cold_ko

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But none of these sites, i know don't provide programming support, They are good only if you are experianced and don't need someone hold your hand

simplexity

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another vote for HostGator from me.
I have seen very little downtime and their suport has been great.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But none of these sites, i know don't provide programming support, They are good only if you are experianced and don't need someone hold your hand

what you mean by programing support!! you mean php, mysql and stuff like that? they all do support

ibg

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He means Php+MySQL programming help that we offer. This is a new service that we introduced recently and will be available to a limited number of customers. I won't say the name of the company since it's self-promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators