• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who else is from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaced Montrealer living in Cornwall.

Nice to see so many other Canadians here! :)
 
DotComGod said:
Currently Tornado warning in Toronto and GTA so go hide in your basement!

I am in same area!

-=DCG=-
Damn it. I was driving to the Finch subway station from the north along Yonge Street shortly after 3:30 PM yesterday, and I guess I just came across the most serious downpour EVER in my life. Visibility was at times near zero even with the windshield wipers turned max; and my car was hit by a storm of hails (hundreds at least, large ones from the sound). Many cars left the road and drove into strip malls nearby for shelter. I made the mistake of not doing so; I should have. I was lucky that I made it to the station. I rate myself among the top 1 - 2% drivers (in terms of both skills and courtesy) and I drive a good car (Pontiac Grand Prix), but that was one really bad trip, even far worse than those in the stormy winter.
 
.

Originally Posted by DotComGod
Currently Tornado warning in Toronto and GTA so go hide in your basement!

I am in same area!

You know what's funny, I was on my way to the bank right after I read this post to pay for 2 domain names - CanadaWeather.com and CanadianWeather.com ..

No joke.. is that an omen or what ?? Whoaaa--- ***The Twilight Zone***


.

Damn it. I was driving to the Finch subway station from the north along Yonge Street shortly after 3:30 PM yesterday, and I guess I just came across the most serious downpour EVER in my life. Visibility was at times near zero even with the windshield wipers turned max; and my car was hit by a storm of hails (hundreds at least, large ones from the sound). Many cars left the road and drove into strip malls nearby for shelter. I made the mistake of not doing so; I should have. I was lucky that I made it to the station. I rate myself among the top 1 - 2% drivers (in terms of both skills and courtesy) and I drive a good car (Pontiac Grand Prix), but that was one really bad trip, even far worse than those in the stormy winter

Nameslave, that's hilarious .. I am close to Yonge and Sheppard ( close to where you were) and not only that-- but I have a Grand Prix GT . Don't tell me yours is silver with black leather interior.. LOL ..


We've got to get together sometime and talk domains over a coffee or maybe a beer at a pub or sumthin' .. PM me..

And no, this is not a chick so don't get any ideas with the username, Sarah is my wife. LOL

Toronto Domainers should have a meet in general somewhere in town IMO.. And yes, you too Adam ! The first Two Rounds are ON ME ..

.
 
I am Canadian too. I used to live in Mississisauga/Brampton/Malton areas but now temporarily in States. Still go to Canada every 3 weeks or so. I ,in fact, arrived in Malton right after the storm on Friday and the airport road from Malton to Brampton was closed due to flooding. There was lot of water everywhere. I just drove back to States last night.

Thanks.
 
I'm in the Beaches. Why don't we pick a date and do it. Those that can make it fine as its very difficult to organize a bunch of people.

I say we pick a Wednesday night or a Saturday morning and meet at a central location.

Any takers?
 
currently living in Kitchener. Used to be a proud resident of Whistler, B.C. I miss the west coast. Beats Onterrible anyday.
 
OnSpec said:
I'm in the Beaches. Why don't we pick a date and do it. Those that can make it fine as its very difficult to organize a bunch of people.

I say we pick a Wednesday night or a Saturday morning and meet at a central location.

Any takers?

I was just at the beaches for the Jazz festival on Queen Street East. Spent Friday night till 3am and all day Sunday . Seemed like there was a million people there it was so crowded with party-goers. I had an absolute great time.

Yes, we need to have a Toronto meeting.. Adam the owner of this site is very up to it since I spoke to him about a Toronto "domainer" meet... We need to do this soon as we will only have a few more weeks of t-shirt type weather .. I already pm'ed nameslave about the idea..

.
 
Sarah said:
Don't tell me yours is silver with black leather interior.. LOL ..
LOL! Mine is a white with grey leather interior. I have been a bit busy this couple of months, but yes, please keep me posted. :)
 
nameslave said:
LOL! Mine is a white with grey leather interior. I have been a bit busy this couple of months, but yes, please keep me posted. :)

Yes. white is nice !

I'm trading mine in next spring for an Infinity G35 or the new Charger.. It's pointless to get a new car now with winter a couple of months away I figure.

.
 
fatter said:
POLAR BEARS

Your right, I see them ALL the time here in Toronto . As a matter of fact, there was a stampede of them running down Yonge street right in the middle of downtown today as I was shopping ..

My goodness, when a bunch of em get going it shakes the ground !

.
 
probably looking for tourist for breakfast, they say canadien meat is too tough maybe a nice french cream puff
 
Hi,

I am originally from PEI and now live in NB...
 
Canadian said:
currently living in Kitchener. Used to be a proud resident of Whistler, B.C. I miss the west coast. Beats Onterrible anyday.
Hey me too I live in Kitchener :P
Andy
 
Wow, awesome to see so many Canucks around! :)
I'm from Calgary myself - but noticed quite a few Maritimers. I used to live in NS and I still reallllllllly miss it sometimes.

lol I hate when the polar bears walk by my place...friendly fellows though...
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
:) Just curious - who else is from Canada?
A friend of ours, Nancy, is from Canada. :cheeky:
 
My username says I'm from the Great White North.........

Edmonton...
 
So, I think we all need to create some sort of domain forum JUST about .ca's. What do you think?
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
So, I think we all need to create some sort of domain forum JUST about .ca's. What do you think?

I agree:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom