• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who else is from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...maybe if we get enough interest we can go ahead and do that.

P.S. Yesterday, on a whim, I regged discussdomains.ca. :) That might be a good name for a new .ca domain message board...what do you guys think?
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
Cool...maybe if we get enough interest we can go ahead and do that.

P.S. Yesterday, on a whim, I regged discussdomains.ca. :) That might be a good name for a new .ca domain message board...what do you guys think?
Nice, I'd like a forum, either here or on your domain, just to discuss .ca's. I'm a big fan of .ca domains.
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
Cool...maybe if we get enough interest we can go ahead and do that.

P.S. Yesterday, on a whim, I regged discussdomains.ca. :) That might be a good name for a new .ca domain message board...what do you guys think?

It would be awesome if you turned it into a forum,I would join for sure:wink:
 
:) Cool. I'll start looking into getting a forum set up, and will keep all of you informed. If you'd like to help or have any suggestions, please PM me or just post here.
 
Well now, here I am in Calgary,Alberta, but I,m a Maritimer from Nova Scotia. Great to see a number of savvy domainers here. I find it hard to believe I own over a 1000 domain names, with about 1/2 .ca,s.
Anyway, just wished to say hi all :)

Tedgeman
 
Wow, so around 500 .ca's? That's awesome. I think I have around 25 of them - some of them I'll develop, some I'll keep as a sort of investment, and some I'm trying to sell.
 
Representing the Montreal area since I arrived here in 1976! Cheers, eh!

Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom