Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Who in their right mind would pay Enom prices when you have GoDaddy and others??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom tried to charge me $39 for an auto domain name renewal!! That to me is outrageous! I called them up and demanded a refund. They then told me I had to go online and submit a ticket! "Why?? I am on the phone with you now and you know my issue!" Do you know of any support system as ridiculous as this? Furthermore, they responded by saying:

--------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for contacting us about this domain renewal issue.

We can cancel the renewal order and issue a refund; however, please acknowledge that the [domain] will be deleted and go into immediate redemption, regardless of any time left on the original registration.

Should you or your client change your mind, there is an increased fee to recover domains in redemption. This is the only way the Registry will allow a refund on a renewal within the grace period."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please tell me how this makes any sense?? Wow I hate Enom!

I would love to hear someone justify why they use Enom!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An ETP (eNom Technology Provider, apparently) ....is that superior to an eNom reseller acct ? ETP sounds so elite lol, most guys aren't tech providers.... or is it easier to get than the reseller acct ? I've wondered that, I should research this

Aces, if you like eNom prices LMFAO....just go to NetSol (Network Solutions) there you'll be like a kid in a candy store with $39 regs, rens, trans and $39 EXTRA if you add privacy, for EACH domain, lovely, ain't it ? Some registrars are that expensive. Fabulous (if you don't have a monetization acct w/them) is just as expensive, I think Register.com is too, so list them as forbidden places

eNom IS a much better registrar than NetSol and Register.com, though.... but as I understand privacy is $8 per name unless you get a preferred account, if you really want to have names at eNom then like Theo said, contact Bari.... you're a bit new here I think, but you'll learn quickly whom to avoid by threads like these

And soon you'll learn many people get so angry at their registrars after they get screwed no matter how much business you've given them or how long you've been w/them (GO DADDY, hello..... !) There are other registrars that have customers raging mad at them for support failures or security reasons too, so pricing isn't always at the top, w/that if you don't like it or can't afford it then you just leave, not so easy when you have technical problems at the website level or support misinformed you and it's cost you money or you've lost a domain..... or you have a frivolous legal action against you and Go Daddy takes the accuser's side and treats YOU, their LOYAL customer, like a felon.... :wacko:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eNom is the best registrar by far when it comes to domain management. You just need an account with better pricing. I can give you one if you want - pm me.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eNom is the best registrar by far when it comes to domain management. You just need an account with better pricing. I can give you one if you want - pm me.

been using enom since day 1.

great side hustle if you work it, as I have often created reseller accounts for clients.

imo...

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Theo!

Aces - Email me directly and I'll hook you up! ;) See sig for contact details

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom