• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who is Bidder 1 and his partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
In Sedo auction, I always lose to Bidder 1, sometimes Bidder 2 and Bidder 3 seems to do a good job and takes the names.
Not to mention to Bidder 4, Bidder 6 and Bidder 7, they're triplets I was told.
But the one I hate the most is Bidder 8, the one who always appears at the last minute to take the auction.
Damn it! I wish I had a lot of money to bid like that, too!
 
I always lose to that gang on eBay, not sedo.
 
they are locked and loaded to esnipe you lol
 
We are all bidder 1 here , lol
 
Don't count me in. I'm Bidder∞. Too silly to jump in before last 10.01 min.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom