• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

"who is" question

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
485
Reaction score
1
Hi
I am seeking any information on the "who is" when searching the ownership of a DN. I see all registrars & other selling sites have a link to the "who is" but of course they are advertising their wares.

Is there an official place to find this information without going to private business sites?

I would like to add the link to a website, but would rather not advertise my competition

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks
 
Why not download a PHP or CGI whois script and run your own?
 
Thanks Doug

As you can probably see I am kinda challenged in this webdesign stuff, learning but slowly, similar to a lot of folks I imagine with ideas outpacing tech skills, but hey it's fun. :)

PM if you have suggestions or the script

Thanks for the help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom