Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

who is the daddy MIVA ? Bidvertiser ? Bidclix

Status
Not open for further replies.

TvDomain

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
who you think is the best of them , miva and bidvertiser havee the same add setup system control panel , miva & bidclix you need to wait to be accepted bidvertiser nope , i really need to know who is the best from this 3 if you have any article you find in internet or any information please post here links and info

thank you

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Miva sucks... bidvertiser is worse... (i know from experience) i haven't tried bidclix yet but with a name like bidclix my expectations aren't too high. Try to get an adsense or yahoo account. I personally can't wait for Microsoft to enter the arena this summer. You can view one of my miva sites at http://www.buick8.com .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators