• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WHOIS for .co.uk - what's going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

revsorg

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2002
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Everywhere I go to look up whois for .co.uk says it is temporarily unavailable.

Does anyone know what's going on?
 
Originally posted by revsorg
Everywhere I go to look up whois for .co.uk says it is temporarily unavailable.

Does anyone know what's going on?

I am sure Nominet do.

I've heard someone in Australia tried to seriously mine it. Anyway whatever it was, it's back now.
 
Who's prepared to stake money on the notion that someone who reads/posts to this forum knows something about it. ;)

(and no, I have no idea who was involved! ;) )
 
How much use would a database like this be? Surely it would be frozen at a fixed point in time. I guess knowing every single suspended .co.uk would be rather handy information :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom