• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Whois-Monitor.com no longer operating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentum

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
I thought I would check out the service offered by Whois-Monitor.com a few weeks ago, so I paid and signed up for a membership. Unfortunately after the payment went through I was never able to login with my username and password.

Three emails later I have received no response and still cannot login.

Is this service dead in the water?
 
Momentum said:
I thought I would check out the service offered by Whois-Monitor.com a few weeks ago, so I paid and signed up for a membership. Unfortunately after the payment went through I was never able to login with my username and password.

Three emails later I have received no response and still cannot login.

Is this service dead in the water?

Hit me up with your paypal receipt and I will create an account and credit you
extra for the problem. I still do some maintenance work for these services.

[email protected]

Luc L.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom